Vermont Fresh Network 22nd Annual Forum Dinner
Sun, Aug 5 at 5pm
Join us at the Vermont Fresh Network Annual Forum Dinner! For one special evening in August, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal for you and fellow food enthusiasts. This grazing farm-to-table dinner is a fundraiser for the Vermont Fresh Network — all proceeds go to continuing programming that helps bring more Vermont grown and raised food to the table. Join as a Supporting Member of VFN and receive discounted tickets on this and other events for the next year, details here. Members enter discount code at checkout.
Schedule for the Evening:
5:00 - Doors Open to Guests
5:00 to 6:00 - Vermont Artisanal Products Tasting
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures created by Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of cidermakers, winemakers, brewers, and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations (along with non-alcoholic beverages).
- Enjoy music by Larks in the Attic.
5:00 to 7:30 - Silent Auction
- Bid on Vermont food and farm experience packages, from romantic getaways at country inns to feasts for a group of friends, in our popular Silent Auction.
6:00 to 8:00 - Grazing Dinner
- Enjoy the bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and highlighted in delectable offerings by the state’s finest chefs - it is a dinner like no other.
7:30 - Vote for Best Bite
7:30 to 8:00 - Ice Cream Social with Strafford Organic Creamery
- There will be a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- We have a number of fantastic offerings for a silent auction fundraiser at the event this year - come prepared to participate! Checks are preferred, credit card payments are also accepted.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Our host, Shelburne Farms.
Silver: Bluehouse Group, Community National Bank, Front Porch Forum, Gallagher, Flynn & Company, People's United Bank, Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Vermont Creamery, Vermont Department of Tourism, VT Ski + Ride Magazine, Vermont Tent Company.
Bronze: Cabot Creamery, City Market/Onion River Co-op, Grow Compost, Hannaford Supermarkets, New England Culinary Institute, UVM Extension.
Looking for more great food experiences?
Check out our sister site DigInVT.com for a guide to exploring Vermont farms, food artisans, eateries, and special events across the state and throughout the year.